Which 3 killers are your favorite to play againts and which 3 the least?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Against most fav
1- hillbilly (no body every plays him but he so fun)
2- Daddy Myers
3- Oni Chan or PP head (even though most of the time they 2000 hour pro Oni mains)
Against least fav
1- Trapper (boring af)
2- Wraith (Without a flashlight)
3- Nemesis (they act like alpha chads)
Worst:
Nurse - Doctor - Spirit
Best :
Ghost Face - Bubba - Myers
My favs:
Mehs:
Least Enjoyable:
Huntress- She is way too common. She got stale for me atm. And the hitbox is still bad.
Legion- Games get dragged out way longer than they should when going against them.
Trickster- I just really dislike him. Probably DBD worst killer imo. He never really grew on me.
Most Enjoyable:
Twins: I enjoy to play them myself and really appreciate when other do too. Their Chase music is amazing and Kicking Victor is always fun.
Canobite: Again, I enjoy playing him. His voice lines make him unique. Overall great killer!
Demogorgon: He is just adorable.
Favorites:
1 - Trickster: Very interactive chase imo. Probably biased but I love trying to dodge the knives and I love Trickster's laughs during the chase.
2 - Oni: Love the power. Matches are always tense.
3 - Nurse: I surprisingly have fun going up against a Nurse whether they be good or bad. Something about the way you juke them is very satisfying and I can appreciate a nice Nurse play on their part. Only time I do not like versing against them is an exposed perk build Nurse, but I do not come across that often.
Least:
1 - Artist: I just don't like the way she shuts down loops.
2 - Cenobite: Chain hunt is just annoying in solo queue but fun in a swf.
3 - Demogorgon: I actually like chases against Demo, but I do not like that it can charge its power and can let go and immediately hit again. Reminds me of old Slinger zoning.
Most Enjoyable:
Least Enjoyable:
Fav
Hate
Of course all killers are annoying to go against when they're using strong builds with their best addons, assuming they even have good add-ons.
Favorite: Artist, Dredge, Hillbilly
Least Favorite: Nurse, Bubba, Blight
Most enjoyable: Nurse, Myers and Nemesis.
Least enjoyable: Trapper, Wraith and Hag.
Favorites: Bubba (as long as he doesn't facecamp), Pig, Legion.
Hate: Nurse, Blight, Spirit
I no longer have 3 killers I enjoy facing against (used to be Spirit & Nurse out of pure respect for the player who put in the time to learn them), but my least favorite to face are Nurse, Pinhead, & a tie at third for Legion and Nemesis. Wraith gets an honorable mention because- yea, just f**k that guy. ๐
Actually I take that back- I do have one killer I enjoy going against and its the Dredge. Well designed.
Most favorites: Billy, Freddy, Demogorgon
Least favorites: Wraith, Nurse, Trickster
Favorites: Mikey, Billy, and Demo
Least favorites: Legion, Nurse, Bubba
Favourite: Plague, Dredge, Legion
Least favourite: Hag, Nurse, Ghostface
Favourite: Clown, Nemesis, Dredge
Least favourite: Nurse, Blight, Bubba (cause too many just camp with him)
+ Blight, Shape, Pinhead
- Twins, Trickster, Nemesis
Until now 2/3 dont like Nurse. How unexpected LOL
I don't really play survivor but whenever i do here is my list
Fav to go against.
Honorable Mention - Nurse, Blight and Billy. So fun to dupe these killers and watch them zoom in the wrong directoin
Worst to go against.
Honorable Mention - Plague and Pyramid Head - Mainly for the range abilities of them both and broken effect with plague.
"I love kicking Victor"
You are a monster.