Gen Rush
Sad, I know it's the name of the game, get Generators running, don't die, leave.
But we just had all these fancy killer buffs, this that the other, and still my game I just played lasted 5 minutes, it's i'm not playing my main, this game isn't fun.
Occasionally a killer tunnels, babysits, or whatever a survivor complains about, which is probably true.
MY PROBLEM IS FINDING A GAME LASTS LONGER THAN THE ACTUAL GAME.
I can't use any other killer and have fun, this game is specifically competitive in speed.
I win a lot don't get me wrong, when I'm using my mains. But I can't have fun in this game. I'm just complaining but still the sad truth.
Comments
Why are you playing if you're not having fun?
######### did i just read.......
So the title should've been Matchmaking Ranking
Cause that's the issues I see while reading what OP said
The advantages survivors have over killer aren't dependent on matchmaking.