Kinship needs a QOL change

Kinship never activates because if the killer camps, no survivor will even come close to me. On the other hand, if the killer doesn't camp and someone safes me normaly, I do not get any value from it.

Please change Kinship, so that it activates if the killer stands within 16 Meters to me after 5 (or maybe 10) seconds of hooking me. This way it activates without needing another survivor and only if the killer stays for too long.

Comments

  • That kinda goes against the name/concept behind the perk though. I’d settle for it still working as is, but for both hook states on a pausable 60-second timer. And it also needs to be shown on the HUD of other survivors when you’re hooked (faded when inactive, lit up with the red timer bar while active).

  • @GoshJosh said:

    That kinda goes against the name/concept behind the perk though. I’d settle for it still working as is, but for both hook states on a pausable 60-second timer. And it also needs to be shown on the HUD of other survivors when you’re hooked (faded when inactive, lit up with the red timer bar while active).

    Working for both hook states seems kinda like a good idea but it only works if BHVR really implements the HUD part. Otherwise it still makes 0 sense. And tbh I still can see where it gets little usage because survivors are too scared to come.

  • This content has been removed.