Victorian Cosmetics - Survey

Is anyone else interested in a Victorian Cosmetic? I've been wanting a pretty ballgown for Claudette for a good long while. I don't care is some think it would look out of place, I want to feel pretty while I'm running away or getting stabbed to death. Please Devs, make it happen. Please give Queen Claudette what she deserves. Make sure its extra fancy, puffy and purple plz.

Comments

  • Totally. I love Doctor, Nurse, and Blight's Victorian cosmetics. Gimme those sweet suits, gowns, and ruffles on everyone.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Totally. I love Doctor, Nurse, and Blight's Victorian cosmetics. Gimme those sweet suits, gowns, and ruffles on everyone.

    I completely forgot about the suits, I was just thinking about the gowns! We need one with a top hat for Victor and Trapper please.

  • Mikaela should get victorian witch costume. I'd buy that

  • Yes, I want a victorian cosmetic for Jeff