Question about new prestige system
Hi, I would appreciate some help understanding the new prestige system so I can plan how to get the most out of it for release.
All of my survivors are level 50 (0 prestige), except 1 who is level 50 prestige 3.
· 8 of them have all of the perks at tier 3 (including the level 50 prestige 3)
· 14 of them have less than 70 perks
· 7 of them have between 70 – 120 perks
· 1 of them has between 120 – 169 perks
Could someone please tell me what level these survivors will be on release?
Am I right in assuming the 14 who have less than 70 perks will remain on level 50 0 prestige? If so would it be more beneficial for me to prestige them now (so on release they jump to prestige 2) or spend the bloodpoints to get them all up to 70 perks (taking them to prestige 1 on release without loss of perks)?
I just want to know the fastest way to get all my survivors to prestige 3 and am a litte confused by the new system.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Comments