Buggy post lobby cant report. Is there a way to manually send in a report?
I know they say use the in game button and its logged, etc. But after this game I just had, I could not use the button. I'd click it and nothing would happen.
I saw after doing 4 gens and escaping uninterrupted why our 4 th dcd. Spirit had all 3 of my randoms trapped on the stairs in the basement. Why they were all there I have no idea. But she literally sat there and refused to let them leave. After about 10 mins the other two left as well. I feel that was a very direct case of holding the game hostage...and I couldn't report it. I have a video of it, but no idea where to send it. .
I saw after doing 4 gens and escaping uninterrupted why our 4 th dcd. Spirit had all 3 of my randoms trapped on the stairs in the basement. Why they were all there I have no idea. But she literally sat there and refused to let them leave. After about 10 mins the other two left as well. I feel that was a very direct case of holding the game hostage...and I couldn't report it. I have a video of it, but no idea where to send it. .
Comments
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new