Does anyone have any recent record of someone using Last Standing?
Does anyone have an image or video of someone using Last Standing post Realm Beyond? I was curious if anyone's used it in recent years
Does anyone have an image or video of someone using Last Standing post Realm Beyond? I was curious if anyone's used it in recent years
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what is last standing? sole survivor? left behind?
Pops up from time to time because Hackers use it. But it is very rare, because you get banned very, very quickly when using it.
There was a time I used a fast track, self-perseverance, sole survivor, and left behind build on Yun-Jin just to see what being lore accurate feels like but I felt like a menace just having it on me.
oh wow, thanks for the info never heard of this one.