Changes in some aspects (pt.2)

  • Hello, devs, and everyone who reading this!
  • There's my second part of my ideas to make this game better. (I don't know where's my first part, but nevermind.)
  • WARNING! A lot of letters and a very long time to read!
  • So, here some of my ideas:
  • •Player can choose his own background from past chapters.
  • Remembering what a breathtaking background the Trickster had, what an intimidating background Sadako had, what a atmospheric background Pyramid head had…it’s perfect! But when the update between chapters come out, it all will gone forever. The designers tried so hard, they drew every effect, and all in order to make it go away forever in a few months? I don’t think that it’s right! I think that player is tired about boring nighttime forest background. And it would not be bad for him to give free rein so he chooses what background he will have at each start of the game.
  • •Freddy rework.
  • When devs rework Freddy in 2019, he became really strong killer. He fully lived up to his name - the Nightmare. But when devs nerf his power…well, he fall from tier A to tier D. And he again became a killer, which only few people play, and if they play, then in most cases they lose. But after all, just one simple change is enough for him to play as Freddy with new colors again. Namely, to move the fake pallets in his main power. Why do player need to choose: fake pallets or traps? I don’t think that it’s correct. Of course traps way too stronger than pallets and nobody plays with this addons. And because of this: let it be in his main power!
  • For example: 5 traps and 5 pallets. He can choose between him with the mouse wheel, since ctrl is already used to teleport. And 30 seconds of immune to sleep after clocks…no, it’s too much. 15 seconds? Much better! :) And if devs do this, you probably wanted to ask, what devs can do with addons on fake pallets? I'll hint: increasing the charges of fake pallets and traps. ;)
  • •The Trickster rework.
  • He’s my favorite killer. I love everything about him: his appearance, his chase music, his crazy laughs when he chase people, his mori…everything! But his power…
  • Let me explain, I don’t think, that he’s the weakest killer in the game. But he’s weak. And devs chart of average wins confirms this. He wins in only 46% matches, it’s less than every killer have. (Except - Nurse, but we all know why.)
  • And I think about him every day: How he can be better? And here's what I came up with:
  • •Trickster will again have 60 knives or 4.6 movement speed. Full rework of throwing system. The Main Event without the timer.
  • 44 knives is not enough for him. Yes, he need only 12 of them to down the survivor, but all survivors after times of playing against him learned how to dodge his knives. And we are not talking about the fact that the player needs to play correctly as the Trickster, no. Just let's remember all the shooting killers: Anna: 1 shot - 1 hit. 2 shots - downing. Her 4.4 speed is clear. Deathslinger - 1 shot - guaranteed hit, even if he don’t hit surv with his weapon. His speed is clear. And what can do Trickster? Player need to have the diamond precision to hit the surv. And I'm not talking about sophisticated places for survivors (Jungle Gym etc), where they can abuse windows and pallets. And about close maps too. If Anna and Caleb can play with this places, Trickster cannot. In this places he wasting too much time to ONLY TRYING to catch surv. And time - is the most valuable thing that killer have. So he need 4.6 speed. If you, devs, do this to him, he will feel comfort in the big maps and he will have a chance to catch survs in sophisticated places. Of course, after this speed buff you probably wanted to nerf his number of knives. If so: 30, I think, will be enough. (12 on 1 surv, 12 in another, 6 on third.) Or, if you, devs, don’t want to do it: Full rework of throwing knives system and 60 Knives. Knives flying too randomly. My boy don’t need this random: he need to be more accurate and his knives need to fly more straight. And please. REMOVE THE TIMER FROM MAIN EVENT.

  • •Old Ghostface chase music.
  • Please? Or give players the possibility to choose between old and new music in the profile of Ghostface. #PrinterIsBetterThanHelicopter
  • And you promised to return it in the update 6.0.1! Don't make me cry...

That's all for now. Thanks to everyone who readed this!

Comments

  • Lobby Background: I would love the ability to pick any backgrounds. Trickster's was also my favorite.

    Freddy: I prefer on-release Freddy with @GeneralV tweaks.

    Trickster: Those are some interesting changes. I agree that it does feel like you have to reload almost after every chase. The bloody boa add-on (carries 54 knives) being base-kit would be nice, but I'm not sure if this would make Trickster's chase potentially too oppressive or not if he could immediately get into another chase without reloading. However this would be a good quality of life change nonetheless.

    I personally think Main Event is quite oppressive but does not get used much due to its low duration of usability. However would being able to carry it with no duration be too oppressive and unfair? I guess only one way to know is for it to be tried on the PTB. The very least they could do is extend the duration of how long it can be carried to 60 seconds.

    The Trickster has very high down potential with his power and therefore I don't think it would be fair to make his movement speed 4.6. However, I do think there are more interesting ways his power could be buffed in chase such as his knives always bouncing once off the ground base-kit (as opposed to the trick blades add-on that bounces the knives twice) and making it so that the laceration meter only takes two knives off the survivor automatically when not hit for a period of time, while the rest the survivor will have to take off by doing an interaction. This would give the Trickster some small slow down in his power but nothing too big.

    Ghostface: I also prefer the old chase music (which for some reason is back on the PTB again). However I think allowing players to pick their chase music would be even cooler.

  • @Remedicist said:

    Lobby Background: I would love the ability to pick any backgrounds. Trickster's was also my favorite.

    Freddy: I prefer on-release Freddy with @GeneralV tweaks.

    Trickster: Those are some interesting changes. I agree that it does feel like you have to reload almost after every chase. The bloody boa add-on (carries 54 knives) being base-kit would be nice, but I'm not sure if this would make Trickster's chase potentially too oppressive or not if he could immediately get into another chase without reloading. However this would be a good quality of life change nonetheless.

    I personally think Main Event is quite oppressive but does not get used much due to its low duration of usability. However would being able to carry it with no duration be too oppressive and unfair? I guess only one way to know is for it to be tried on the PTB. The very least they could do is extend the duration of how long it can be carried to 60 seconds.

    The Trickster has very high down potential with his power and therefore I don't think it would be fair to make his movement speed 4.6. However, I do think there are more interesting ways his power could be buffed in chase such as his knives always bouncing once off the ground base-kit (as opposed to the trick blades add-on that bounces the knives twice) and making it so that the laceration meter only takes two knives off the survivor automatically when not hit for a period of time, while the rest the survivor will have to take off by doing an interaction. This would give the Trickster some small slow down in his power but nothing too big.

    Ghostface: I also prefer the old chase music (which for some reason is back on the PTB again). However I think allowing players to pick their chase music would be even cooler.

    Thanks :)