Blood Favor got basic attack removed, now do the same with Jolt

I cannot see why it hasn't been removed. It would not break the game or anything. It would make a perk a more solid pick for gen regression.

And the fact that the cooldown got removed would make it even better. All in all, I want the basic attack requirement removed from Jolt. It is currently pretty bad on most killer that are ranged (Huntress, Trickster, Artist and Pyramid head.)

Comments

  • No perk should be reduced to M1 only. Why restrict perks, especially on a role that is already struggling. STBFL makes sense as it's literally the basic attack cooldown but other things that rely only on M1's to activate is just dumb.

  • @Freddo said:

    I cannot see why it hasn't been removed. It would not break the game or anything. It would make a perk a more solid pick for gen regression.

    And the fact that the cooldown got removed would make it even better. All in all, I want the basic attack requirement removed from Jolt. It is currently pretty bad on most killer that are ranged (Huntress, Trickster, Artist and Pyramid head.)

    I agree jolt should be all attacks