Trickster Laceration Meter Bug still not acknowledged
As some people might know currently the laceration meter for trickster has a bug where it will show a full laceration meter on a survivor even when there is not, making it hard to tell how many blades are stacked up.
It was not acknowledged in either the fixed bugs or known bugs on the ptb patch notes
Comments
They are trying to pretend like Trickster never happened.
May I also refer you to Twins bugs and Deathslinger nerfs?
Hmm, i dont really feel like reading a whole library worth today
I am almost positive there is also a bug that causes lacerations to begin decaying faster than it should, randomly.
May I intrest you in some Slinger bugs then?
Idk, mabye. i dont really see that. but i can see how it would feel that way if you cant see how many blades u hit