Should perks encourage this kind of behavior?
People are outright failing skill checks in succession when they see Corrective Action. Also, because the perk shows up as a buff whenever in range, I've had other people purposely fail skill checks when being healed. Why does the buff show up constantly despite only being applicable during cooperative actions WITH the user?
Then there are games where people aren't trolling and it's pretty much useless. Wasted slot.
I find it baffling this perk wasn't included in the rework.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Who the hell even uses that perk?
This lol. It's only really good when you want to help your buddy who is new to the game, otherwise there is next to zero reason to run this perk.
I use it sometimes when I play with my kids who aren't as good at skill checks and I get tired of them running Technician.๐