Shadow dance and lockers "bug" history.

20220629_143646.jpg

Saw this little gem in the notes. Kinda interesting to see a originally intended thing back as a bug for a short time. Just not for the purple. "Originally intended?" Yep because the lockers opening was originally listed in the text and had a in game effect. But it got removed as a "bug".

User: "20220629_144217.jpg"

Im glad other forum members noticed this shadow-nerf which is the only time i would call something that. I thought it was a nice addition to the already effects. And thought the devs agreed. But apparently having literal text and a effect in the match is a bug? Obviously this time its actually a bug since the text was removed when they did the original "bugfix" it's just interesting the history of these addons imo.

Comments

  • Thats dumb. I mean, not a huge nerf, but why would they do it?

    • • Hex: Devour Hope does not get revealed to Survivors when they are injured by the Nemesis' zombies.

    This one is another weird bug that doesn't feel like a bug. I don't even own nemmy but I wouldn't have expected the zombies doing something by themselves to reveal their perks.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    • • Hex: Devour Hope does not get revealed to Survivors when they are injured by the Nemesis' zombies.

    This one is another weird bug that doesn't feel like a bug. I don't even own nemmy but I wouldn't have expected the zombies doing something by themselves to reveal their perks.

    yeah doesn't plague corrupt vomit not reveal it but huntress hatchet does?

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    • • Hex: Devour Hope does not get revealed to Survivors when they are injured by the Nemesis' zombies.

    This one is another weird bug that doesn't feel like a bug. I don't even own nemmy but I wouldn't have expected the zombies doing something by themselves to reveal their perks.

    The only M2 that reveals noed currently is blights lethal rush while everything else like demon dash, shred (i believe they fixed it to not reveal it), hatchets, tricksters knives, bubbas and billys chainsaw, all don't reveal noed.

  • The inconsistencies around revealing exposed is wild

    @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3035109#Comment_3035109

    yeah doesn't plague corrupt vomit not reveal it but huntress hatchet does?