Why Feng Min skins are of rare and very rare rarity.
I mean seriously, I don't get it. Everyone has 3 rare and 3 uncommon (More or less).
But Feng Min has them one rarity higher. She's the only one yet I just can't get why?
I mean seriously, I don't get it. Everyone has 3 rare and 3 uncommon (More or less).
But Feng Min has them one rarity higher. She's the only one yet I just can't get why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Catering to the Asian market?
@steezo_de said:
Haha, yea I suppose it could be a possibility.
Too bad it comes with much higher price, oh well. :eh:
Ace’s best cosmetic is uncommon... they must be racist against Italian Charm
OMIGOSH nice one.
Why can’t more characters have a shirtless cosmetic? The Clown? Hag? Doctor? WRAITH?!
But seriously yes more cosmetics for those with less! Don’t just base it off of popularity because popularity seems focused more on perks than looks.