My profile wasn't properly loaded up for the PTB. No prestiges, no perks that I have already unlocked, nothing. And I have an error code 201 every time I go back to the main menu from Play as Killer.
We are aware of this issue. Unfortunately we will not be able to put the perks/levels back on the account and have supplied BP as compensation for this - your Live Build remains unaffected.
We are looking into the issue around 201 right now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same.
We are aware of this issue. Unfortunately we will not be able to put the perks/levels back on the account and have supplied BP as compensation for this - your Live Build remains unaffected.
We are looking into the issue around 201 right now.