c: I did dis.
Up vote
However it's clearly not accurate. You can see her.
@Maelstrom1313 said: That's a really nice style she looks awesome, nice work
Thank you!> @SmokePotion said:
Up vote However it's clearly not accurate. You can see her.
Thanks and haha.> @DarkWo1f997 said:
Where’s Claudette? I see a floating shirt and bunny. Is this true art? Where everyone sees something different?
Where’s Claudette? I see a floating shirt and bunny.
Is this true art? Where everyone sees something different?
Maybe it is. The floating shirt!
Tbh, Jake would do better cuz of "Calm Spirit", but I'm not one to judge. Good art btw!
@Toxicity23 said: Tbh, Jake would do better cuz of "Calm Spirit", but I'm not one to judge. Good art btw!
Thank you! My friend is a major Claudette lover, so I chose Claudette
Nice.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Up vote
However it's clearly not accurate. You can see her.
Is this true art? Where everyone sees something different?
Thank you!> @SmokePotion said:
Thanks and haha.> @DarkWo1f997 said:
Maybe it is. The floating shirt!
Tbh, Jake would do better cuz of "Calm Spirit", but I'm not one to judge. Good art btw!
Thank you! My friend is a major Claudette lover, so I chose Claudette
Nice.