Question about grade rewards
Let’s say I get to gold I, then lose some games and end up as gold II on the 13th. Will I receive the rewards for gold I or II?
Let’s say I get to gold I, then lose some games and end up as gold II on the 13th. Will I receive the rewards for gold I or II?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As i know you receive what you are on reset. Not the highest you have been.
You cannot drop a grade once you achieve it. So once you hit Gold 1, you can only go up until grade reset (13th of each month). If you lose a pip whilst at Gold 1, you will not drop to Gold 2.
Therefore, you will always receive the reward for the highest grade you managed to achieve.
Oh yes, that is right - i confused with the pips. You only can pip down in your grade. So you stay in your achieved grade.