SoloQ moment
Ah yes, cannot wait for Self Care to take ~45 seconds.
Ah yes, cannot wait for Self Care to take ~45 seconds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what do you mean, self care totally isn't going to ruin some matches with people in the corner ๐
Also had Iron Will, so literally no reason to heal.
It's the exposed icon I enjoy
Self care should have just been made base kit at this point. At least then, solo teammates would be encouraged to bring in botany.
Tbh, I wouldn't want to see Self Care base kit, the games would took so long I would probably die of old age.
We were playing against Wraith, somebody was hooked and also had Kindred which showed all what she was doing, which was even funnier and even more sad.