In 3 Months...

Will be the anniversary of the Hellraiser chapter. I still can't believe Behavior brought this cult classic horror franchise to a video game. RIP to my grandfather who was a fan of the Hellraiser franchise since the late 80's that got to see this come to life and play Pinhead before he passed. You guys made him very happy.

Comments

  • How wholesome. I'm glad you were able to share this moment with your grandfather and my condolences on his passing. Thank you for sharing this memory with the rest of us <3

  • @graveyard_7777 said:

    Will be the anniversary of the Hellraiser chapter. I still can't believe Behavior brought this cult classic horror franchise to a video game. RIP to my grandfather who was a fan of the Hellraiser franchise since the late 80's that got to see this come to life and play Pinhead before he passed. You guys made him very happy.

    Hellraiser was one of the first horror movies I saw, I think I was 12 at the time. Needless to say, it left me a little scarred, but also wanting more horror. I can honestly say that movie, and Event Horizon, brought me into this genre.

  • That’s so nice to hear! I feel like a lot people forget how simple just having a certain license can be to a person’s experience of DBD

  • @Phasmamain said:

    That’s so nice to hear! I feel like a lot people forget how simple just having a certain license can be to a person’s experience of DBD

    Same here. It's crazy how many license horror icons are in this game.