Decisive Strike/OTR - Endgame Deactivation
Hello, hope you're enjoying your time in the fog!
Just thought I'd create a thread discussing two things, Decisive Strike and Off the Record during endgame.
To start off Decisive Strike was nerfed to deactivate when the exit gates are powered, this to BHVR was because killers were left in an unwinnable scenario, I agree with this nerf.
But now with the Off the Record buff, 80 seconds of endurance is just going to cause the same issue. An unwinnable scenario for the majority of killers where a survivor can simply run and leave without any concern.
BHVR realised the problem with DS, fixed it but then added the same problem to another perk?
I'm not sure why they have done this, or even if they realise they've just shifted the problem they fixed to another perk.
Also, I'm not looking forward to survivors teabagging me for 80 seconds at the exit gate. ๐
Thoughts on this?
Comments