New prestige system?
So they are removing teachable, does that mean all my characters that I got to level 40 are useless now? I got every survivor and killer to level 40 for teachables.
So they are removing teachable, does that mean all my characters that I got to level 40 are useless now? I got every survivor and killer to level 40 for teachables.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you unlocked a teachable before you will still be able to get it in the bloodweb. In no way will progress be lost.
Okay, but going forward teachables won’t be a thing?
No, prestiging will unlock the perk at tier 1 and also make them appear in the blood web. Further prestige will upgrade the perks without the need to find it in blood webs