New changes are great! But....

I think something needs to be done about Nurse at this point tbh.

Comments

  • Nerf Nurse post number ummmmm *checks notes* Dam I lost count after post 126,567,002.....Nurse is fine the way she is the only thing that needs a Nerf is her addons because she didn't need those on her or at least both.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    Nerf Nurse post number ummmmm *checks notes* Dam I lost count after post 126,567,002.....Nurse is fine the way she is the only thing that needs a Nerf is her addons because she didn't need those on her or at least both.

    Usually I would say something sarcastic...but you are right. I guess I am just beating a dead horse at this point, eh? lol

  • @Slaughterhouse3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3030935#Comment_3030935

    Usually I would say something sarcastic...but you are right. I guess I am just beating a dead horse at this point, eh? lol

    Lol I just wanted to be the first to make the sarcastic response lmao. Like I said I agree that her addons need a major overhaul but her kit is fine what alot of players don't know is how to loop or or escape her. What's sad most I speak too that complain about her being OP actually refuse to learn how to do it.

    It's not easy and will take some practice but with time anyone can last longer being chased by her or even escape.