Am I using Resurgence wrong?

I just had a match against a hag and when my teammates unhooked me I wouldn’t get my 50% healing progress. Is there something I’m missing like do I have to have a certain amount of gens done or do any killer perks like sloppy butcher cancel it out?

Comments

  • @sydneymonark said:

    I just had a match against a hag and when my teammates unhooked me I wouldn’t get my 50% healing progress. Is there something I’m missing like do I have to have a certain amount of gens done or do any killer perks like sloppy butcher cancel it out?

    haemorrhage does kinda screw over resurgence since it regresses the progress, but other than that I don't know what your problem is. Maybe send a bug report?

  • Are you certain you equipped Resurgence and not Renewal?

  • @anarchy753 said:

    Are you certain you equipped Resurgence and not Renewal?

    Yes I have been using resurgence religiously and I even double checked after the match that’s I was using it

  • Sloppy will kill Resurgence's 50% in a matter of seconds, sadly. Same with any hemorrhage addons, which are fairly common. Other than that, it's a pretty simple perk.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Sloppy will kill Resurgence's 50% in a matter of seconds, sadly. Same with any hemorrhage addons, which are fairly common. Other than that, it's a pretty simple perk.

    Okay time to use a new perk build lol