hot dog
Praise be to hotdog!
america
@duygu said:america
@duygu said:
??
I love a good dog. I’ve got a food truck nearby that sells 1 ft corn dogs. Adds the mustard with a paint brush. Awesome food.
How dare you? That is a chili cheese dog!
. . . and now I really want one.
and from Sonic nonetheless
10/10 opened thread, saw hot dog, would click on hot dog themed post again
Hot doggy
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Praise be to hotdog!
america
??
I love a good dog. I’ve got a food truck nearby that sells 1 ft corn dogs. Adds the mustard with a paint brush. Awesome food.
How dare you? That is a chili cheese dog!
. . . and now I really want one.
and from Sonic nonetheless
10/10 opened thread, saw hot dog, would click on hot dog themed post again
Hot doggy