The Dredge's Achievement Issue

Almost two or three hours ago I played a match with the Dredge, trying to get the adept achievement.

I got 8000 points on every category, iridescent on everything and 2 pipes and I didn't get the achievement somehow.

I was playing on PC, steam, dbd version 6.0.2


The next screenshot it's me after the match, as you can see I got max points.

20220627182612_1.jpg

Here are the survivors I played against.

20220627182634_1.jpg


Please fix this problem, I'd really like to get the adept achievement and I guess the other players who got this problem would like it too.

Thanks,

Freddu_Fzbear

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Hey Freddu,

    I exactly had the same issue. I send the bug report to DbD official website: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    I will try to keep you updated if I get any news on their part.

  • Thanks mate.

  • I got an answer today and here is what they said:

    "First, I'd like to thank you for the time you took to submit this ticket. I'm sorry that you've encountered an issue with Adept Dredge Achievement. Surely I can understand how this would affect the gaming experience negatively for you. I would like to inform you that the team is aware of this issue and investigating it. We're working hard to fix this issue as soon as possible. While I can't provide you with any further updates for bug reports, I highly suggest you to follow DBD Forums and BHVR Twitter regarding bugs, future hotfixes, news and announcements"

    I send them again all the screenshots possible of the end game and a screenshot of the 0/1 Adept Dredge in Steam and asked them if, once the issue is resolved, I will be granted automatically the Adept as I already theorically got it or if I will have to do it again.

    So lets hope for some update on this soon.

  • I had this issue when I first tried to get the achievement. I can't verify it, but it didn't work when I spent the end of the match teleporting around lockers for extra points, and it did work when I didn't do that and just waited for the end. I heard another player report the same result in one of these bug reporting threads. So perhaps try that?

    (If you weren't teleporting at the end of the match, disregard. :P)

  • So just a quick update to this post, I tried to do the achievement again yesterday after the grades reset and got it with only a 3K. So it should be working, for you as well. I stood still after hooking the last survivor, so I was not teleporting to any locker or playing around with the Dredge's power.