Can survivors vault while the new Dead Hard is active?

One question that seems to come up a lot that Peanits didn't answer in the dev chat today was can a survivor vault while the Dead Hard Endurance effect is in play? Some people seem to think that because there is an animation associated with the new Dead Hard that it is impossible to do any other actions while the survivor has its Endurance. But unless I missed it the devs haven't actually said Dead Hard is "locking the survivor out of actions" or that the animation isn't cancelled by other actions like vaulting or dropping pallets.

I guess we'll find out for sure on the PTB tomorrow, but if one of the devs feels like confirming one way or another if the new Dead Hard Endurance blocks survivors from doing anything other I'm curious about that at least. ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

  • They better not be able to as it still has the same effect as dh for distance where if they pop it before a window vault (while getting a fast vault) or before a pallet they just get it for free instead of it being a 50/50.

  • I'm not so concerned about vaulting- if they're popping the new Dead Hard to hit a vault, that means the killer's on them since they can't use it for distance anymore, so they'll be at risk of getting grabbed. What I'm more concerned about is pallet dropping, that's more likely to be the bigger problem.

    We'll find out on the PTB either way.

  • I hope Survivors won't be able to vault Windows/Pallets and drop Pallets, otherwise it'd be better than its current, already uncounterable effect

  • @jesterkind said:

    I'm not so concerned about vaulting- if they're popping the new Dead Hard to hit a vault, that means the killer's on them since they can't use it for distance anymore, so they'll be at risk of getting grabbed. What I'm more concerned about is pallet dropping, that's more likely to be the bigger problem.

    We'll find out on the PTB either way.

    Right, I'm more curious about the pallet dropping potential or lack thereof.