Can we still do the event tome challenges after the event ends?

I mean it ends already in 3 days and I still have many challenges to complete.

Comments

  • I don't know 100% but if it works anything like the previous Halloween event tome they did, then no - once the event ends, the tome challenges also become inaccessible.

  • No, if it’s anything like the Halloween Event tome from last year, then the tome will simply be gone and any challenges even if completed but not redeemed will be gone too. (Not sure if you get the BP automatically in this case though..)

  • Quick, somebody find a bug so they can extend the event by another week!

  • @Jarky said:

    I don't know 100% but if it works anything like the previous Halloween event tome they did, then no - once the event ends, the tome challenges also become inaccessible.

    @Mooks said:

    No, if it’s anything like the Halloween Event tome from last year, then the tome will simply be gone and any challenges even if completed but not redeemed will be gone too. (Not sure if you get the BP automatically in this case though..)

    Yes, I assume so too. Id like to have more time. The amount of matches you have to play to complete these challenges is just huge.