When Does The Prestige change come into effect?
Is it happening in the coming mid chapter patch? Or hasn't been given a set date yet? Just want to know how much time I have left to grind to P3 on my characters. TIA
Is it happening in the coming mid chapter patch? Or hasn't been given a set date yet? Just want to know how much time I have left to grind to P3 on my characters. TIA
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mid july rougly ive been told
Thanks guys!
BHVR said this? Last I heard from Mandy, we didn’t have a date, but would be told at least a little in advance before it hit live.
The PTB is at least a little in advance, since the patch it's testing typically comes out a few weeks after it opens.