Just want some clarification on "All Turns to Dust" and "Roll Tape and Roll Out"

Am I allowed to take a fourth perk when doing these? The wording doesn't specifically say "ONLY" use Dredge/Haddie's unique perks, instead "while using" Dredge/Haddie's perks.


So could I say run BBQ or WGLF along with those perks and still complete the challenge?

Comments

  • I used a 4th perk with the Haddie perks when I did the challenge. Usually it will say "only" if it wants you using only those perks and no others.

  • @QweAndAHalf said:

    Am I allowed to take a fourth perk when doing these? The wording doesn't specifically say "ONLY" use Dredge/Haddie's unique perks, instead "while using" Dredge/Haddie's perks.

    So could I say run BBQ or WGLF along with those perks and still complete the challenge?

    I used a 4th perk for both challenges and got both of them.

  • Sweet! Thanks fellas!