Basekit should be
Survivor:
Borrowed time (10s)
Decisive strike (30s)
Kindred
Killer:
Call of brine
Corrupt (40s)
Lethal pursuer
Brutal strenght
Survivor:
Borrowed time (10s)
Decisive strike (30s)
Kindred
Killer:
Call of brine
Corrupt (40s)
Lethal pursuer
Brutal strenght
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agree on Kindred 100%. Though as long as LOS coding is good, it should only be within the hooked survivor's LOS and for 1 second after the killer leaves it, with the kindred perk removing the LOS restriction
Devs have gone with 5 second BT instead of 10, I don't mind either way.
If you want DS, run DS.
Not sure I agree on any of your killer suggestions, especially Lethal Pursuer. I don't disagree with the 10% pallet break time reduction, but wouldn't want it increased to 20%. If you want the effect, run the perk.