What's a good build with object of obsession?
I want to use object Of Obsession more but I'm not sure of a build to use it with.
West build do you use with object Of Obsession?
I want to use object Of Obsession more but I'm not sure of a build to use it with.
West build do you use with object Of Obsession?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you could always try to pair it with Mettle of Man
OoO is one of those perks where pretty much anything works with it - but you probably want to favour certain things that help you in chase since the likelihood of you being chased increases, so your favourite exhaustion perk for one.
I used it recently because I was Prestiging my Laurie and I did also find that sometimes when you lost the Obsession you stop getting much use out of it (either because someone transferred it to themselves or you just didn't start as the obsession), so you could also take a perk that makes you the obsession, such as For The People as a backup though obviously keeping in mind this makes you broken and now you're revealing your location to a killer.
Maybe also Botany to keep yourself healthy with a decent medkit if they're going to continuously chase you and you don't have to rely on your team-mates.
That's way too much effort though
My main build is Object, Alert, Wglf(no bloodpoint bonus anymore so will probably change) , and Windows of opportunity
Why both alert and object Of Obsession? Don't you only need one to see the killer?
Sure, But alert activates alot more often, plus with alert they cant see my aura.
I use object and Alert for chase more then anything
So worth it when it works tho
Will prob become easier if the changes go through as there'll be a lot more endurance going round