When...?
Behaviour you know Plague and twins exist? For when a new skin for them.I think that instead of 6 skins for surv and 1 for killer should be 2:1 ratio.
Behaviour you know Plague and twins exist? For when a new skin for them.I think that instead of 6 skins for surv and 1 for killer should be 2:1 ratio.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who’s the Plague and Twins? Twins as in the MLB team? Plague as in the Black Plague from centuries ago? This isn’t a DBD discussion, this must go in off topic.
Clever
Plague will get a beautiful skin....
but on MOBILE ;>
Mobile exclusive skins are better than any of the skins in main games will ever be
I love the Twins and i play with they, but, every Twins' players suffer because, Twins needs a rework, especially after boons, massive incentive slug and neither this work now, because every match, someone goes up the downded survivor and heal it.
I note my personal stats since december and i played already 750 matches and i saw just 6 Twins, and 3 them, were in their Tome. BHVR, DEVS, give more love and attention for Twins. Rework, skins, etc.
Legit how it feels sometimes, lol