PIG'S POWER DESCRIPTION IS NOW OUTDATED (but only slightly)
The underlined part of the description is no longer accurate with how the Jigsaw Boxes function post-Dredge-update. Previously, only one Jigsaw Box had the correct key for any given RBT and all other boxes were wrong. NOW, each RBT is randomly assigned to be taken off after 1, 2, 3, or 4 searches (depending on how many Traps you start with), and it does not matter which boxes you search. So there is no "correct key" anymore. I propose the following revision to the description:
Start the trial with 4 inactive Reverse Bear Traps. While standing over a Survivor in the dying state, press the Active Ability button to place an inactive Reverse Bear Trap on The Survivor. Reverse Bear Traps become active when any generator in the trial is completed.
Survivors may attempt to free themselves from active or inactive Reverse Bear Traps by searching Jigsaw Boxes located in the environment to find keys. Each Reverse Bear Trap requires anywhere from one to four keys to unlock, which is randomly determined based on how many Reverse Bear Traps The Pig starts the trial with.
Also, while I have a dev here, can you pleeeeeeeeeeease do something about Amanda's hair when wearing the Reverse Bear Trap head cosmetic? I want to buy one of the other jackets in the store for her, but I don't like how her hair for that cosmetic slightly hovers in the air when she is wearing anything that isn't her default red robe or her Bloody Beginnings robe. 😥

Comments