Have I wasted my bloodpoints?
Back when I finally got every character P3 50 all perks around about pinheads time, I made a goal to P3 50 all perk the new characters and get all of the new perks on all older characters.
Thankfully, due to double BP and the event, I've managed to get all perks on the new characters, and all of the new perks on older characters much faster than I usually do.
However, I can't feel as though those efforts weren't wasted. I could've put BP into getting 1000 cakes on both my Jonah and Artist.
I really, really hope that the new system will have good rewards especially for players who get the new perks on all characters, of which takes about 300k BP to get 3 new perks on 1 character.
I give permission to everyone to call me a 🤡 when the patch drops and the only special reward is an icon and 3 prestiege levels on top of the original 3. Proving i've just grinded my ass off during this event for nothing.
Maybe I'm being too pessimistic again.
Comments
Well, if everyone was P3 already, that means you got a big supply of flans across all your characters. It might not necessarily look as impressive as one character having a giant load of them, but you've still got plenty of flans to show for all the event grinding.
I havent prestiged anyone during event, cakes are better than everything else
Ye I pretty much have between 10 and 20 on every survivor and killer. Now for the rest of the event I'm just gonna be dumping BP into artist and jonah.