I'm back.

Well thought I would never say it but I'm back to play dead by daylight again. I am hoping I can be welcomed back and my past comments and posts etc being ignored completely.

Comments

  • I don’t know you at all. But welcome back! :D

  • Welcome back.

    Nothings changed.

    Hopefully you’ll have a little bit of fun before you enter tunnel city.

  • Don't know you so I don't know what you posted / commented.. But past may rest I'd say - welcome back :)

  • I got some lore to read up on it seems.

    But welcome back! Have you seen the new gameplay and perk changes coming and the polarizing views it has created?

  • @Remedicist said:

    I got some lore to read up on it seems.

    But welcome back! Have you seen the new gameplay and perk changes coming and the polarizing views it has created?

    Yes and I'm rather excited

  • @douggie123 said:

    Well thought I would never say it but I'm back to play dead by daylight again. I am hoping I can be welcomed back and my past comments and posts etc being ignored completely.

    Good you decided to come back to dbd.

    But I'm still staying away from it tho, haven't played it for about a year now and I don't have the urge to come back anytime soon

  • "Hey you, you're finally awake! You were trying to leave dbd right? Ran right into the anniversary event, same as us, and that survivor over there"

    images (100).jpeg
  • Welcome back! I've missed you a lot.