Pinhead is an absolutely amazing killer
This isn't me trying to say I'm some amazing player because I genuinely think a lot of people could do this. But every single time I play Pinhead I do so well. I actually think he is one of the best killers in the game. This is more the case though when you can actually find the box as Pinhead and keep the chain hunt up as much as possible and get it started as fast as possible. His power for me is the best at dealing with gens in the background while you chase someone. It's such an annoyance for survivors it can also make them act in your favor since they are just getting annoyed if you know what I mean.
Comments
He's the best M1 killer IMO. I think the mistake a lot of players make is overusing his chain in chase. Should only go for high percentage chain hits that have a chance to be productive. Long range or curved shots have very little upside if they land and a huge downside if you miss
He is good in low to mid MMR. High MMR survivor will :