I hope the future holds triple blood events.
Think about it there will never be a BP event better than the one right now. We got the event offerings, double blood, AND we still have BBQ and WGLF. It will never be this good again....
Think about it there will never be a BP event better than the one right now. We got the event offerings, double blood, AND we still have BBQ and WGLF. It will never be this good again....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a sad thought. Cherish your 250k matches while they exist :(
Yeah for real. Im playing a like a crackhead right now. I wish so badly the cap got removed at least temporarily for this.
I doubt it. They seem to be looking for every opportunity to increase the grind.