For Future Anniversary Events:
Could we please have a bit of parity between flans/cakes/pies/whatever BP offering you decide on?
Right now, killers get roughly triple the flans. Survivors get a decent toolbox and a meh-kit which dilutes their blood webs.
The issue with this is clear - right now, I sit in queue on killer for up to 6 minutes before getting a game that could be anything from 30-100 hour players who I roll over, to 2-4k hours folks in a SWF that wreck my face.
My survivor queues are instant - and why wouldn't they be? Not only is killer earning a decent wodge more BP in most matches due to how your BP gain on survivor is so dependent on how the killer wants to play, but they can save triple the flans.
Comments
Simple things like having all survivors get the event BP when a gen is finished (like lunar new year) would help a ton in survivors getting BP. Right now you can work on a gen for 95%, get chased off and teammate that jumps on for that last 5% gets the event BP. Or you get chased for 5 gens and miss out on event BP because you don't get a chance to hop on a gen.
Yeah I noticed this too. Before I called it a day in frustration (trying to do that 'evader emblem' challenge...argh), I just had a match against a Twins that I literally ran and avoided for the first 4 gens, finally went down, got unhooked, got out, and ended with 10k to my team's 25k *and I still didn't get Evader* because Twins.
I had a match like that yesterday v Wraith because cloaked Wraith apparently doesn't count as in a chase. Never had a chance to touch a gen because only time he hooked/chased anyone else I was on hook/ground and by time I was off hook he was back to chasing me. It's pretty annoying that you can be in a chase but not get chase points because it's Victor or cloaked Wraith or distance killer that is far enough away that chase doesn't trigger but they are able to hit you. ๐