As the title says, would you like to see more of the older Killers (Wraith and Hillbilly especially) have their models updated in higher quality?
Pyramid Head butt was the best part about him, so sad they removed it lmao
When was clowns model updated?
Absolutely. I always hope they update Myers, he's the one that aged the worst.
@IlliterateGenocide said:When was clowns model updated?
@IlliterateGenocide said:
Same time as Nurse.
I don't think Clown and Nurse needs it, their models are still great. However, Billy, Wraith and Myers, specially Myers, need new models.
@GlamourousLeviathan said:I don't think Clown and Nurse needs it, their models are still great. However, Billy, Wraith and Myers, specially Myers, need new models.
@GlamourousLeviathan said:
Agreed though Clown did actually get a new model. Personally, to add onto that, Pig and Freddy really need new models. They look kinda bad, idk.
I'm saying their models were already updated, not that they need updates; they're the example, not a request for change to them
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pyramid Head butt was the best part about him, so sad they removed it lmao
When was clowns model updated?
Absolutely. I always hope they update Myers, he's the one that aged the worst.
Same time as Nurse.
I don't think Clown and Nurse needs it, their models are still great. However, Billy, Wraith and Myers, specially Myers, need new models.
Agreed though Clown did actually get a new model. Personally, to add onto that, Pig and Freddy really need new models. They look kinda bad, idk.
I'm saying their models were already updated, not that they need updates; they're the example, not a request for change to them