The mid chapter update is nice and all but I will never forgive Behaviour for this

gpw0985gfhfgh6im791.png

Then they release a killer that's basically a better version of Sadako, this is unforgivable Behaviour.

I love playing and going againts Sadako but I barely see anyone play her due to how weak she is,that's why I barely play as Sadako anymore.

I am dissapoint Behaviour, Sadako suffered enough in her universe.Now after months, she still gotta deal with survivors bully due to how weak she is in Dead by Daylight.

Comments

  • Sadako is a very hard killer to balance especially when changed the condemned mechanic. I doubt they want to tinker with her too much since she’s already very good against newer players (similar to pinhead) as well

  • @Adaez said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EJ3V5TWIEXVI/gpw0985gfhfgh6im791.png

    Then they release a killer that's basically a better version of Sadako, this is unforgivable Behaviour.

    I love playing and going againts Sadako but I barely see anyone play her due to how weak she is,that's why I barely play as Sadako anymore.

    I am dissapoint Behaviour, Sadako suffered enough in her universe.Now after months, she still gotta deal with survivors bully due to how weak she is in Dead by Daylight.

    Introducing better sadako is forgivable, what's actually unforgivable is just a fact they did not buffed her.

  • who.jpg

    Haven´t seen her since Dredge made it to the PTB.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Sadako is a very hard killer to balance especially when changed the condemned mechanic. I doubt they want to tinker with her too much since she’s already very good against newer players (similar to pinhead) as well

    Someone suggested this

    Passively build condemned, and no lullaby when in stealth.

    Her biggest issue is that Condemned needs a change,they made it too lethal but also made it impossible to use .

  • Condemned just needs to be stronger.

    I understand they played it safe as a mori sounds powerfull but in the big scale of things it's really not that powerfull.

    It isn't like pig traps where you instantly die. She still has to down you. If you are healthy you can just tank a hit and get to a tv before anything threatening happens.

    If you have been hooked twice you can just safely ignore it completely.

    I agree she shouldn't get a mori every single game but i do think that on avarage fully condemned should happen atleast once every match

    Somebody had the idea that when survivors remove condemned they give one bar to all the other ones. Love that idea and it fits thematically too. You are spreading the curse to get rid of it