Am I the only one who loves flashlight squads?
I get positively giddy when I see four flashlights in the lobby. Almost without fail 4 overconfident idiots who will desperately fight eachother over who gets to be The Guy Who Juiced The Killer™.
Take a game from today. 4 flashlight gamers. One of them actually lands a save on me early, which was absolutely definitely part of a long mindgame and NOT me being a careless idiot, and they suddenly think they can get away with anything.
Three hooks and attempts later, no. No they can't. They rush the hooked girl one by one, grabbed, downed, and the last guy single-handedly loses the game for his team trying for a flashlight save. To which I respond by dropping his teammate and finishing the match.
At 4 gens.
I feel alone on this sometimes.
Comments
About the same as facing any other team.
I think the thing people miss about obnoxious squads like this is they often end up throwing the game in order to get flashy saves or trolling build fill.
If you keep a calm head it’s usually not too hard to destroy them, because they aren't progressing their own objective while chasing you around with flashlights.
It’s extra funny with lightborn Tombstone Myers where you just stare at them while they try to blind you and then stab them to death.
Flashlight squads usually just mean an easy game
The one that swarms me upon first down? while playing good killers?
Then no.
I love having lightborn with 4 flashlight survivors. When they try to blind me, I just nod at them and they begin to macro click instead (which is less annoying than getting blinded every pallet they drop or every window i vault)