I have it already, but I hate exclusives, (console player that is still salty about legacy cosmetics not being available to console.) So yeah all cosmetics obtained during events should have the means to obtain them make them difficult challenges and call it a day. Who wants to gatekeep a cosmetic piece lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have it already, but I hate exclusives, (console player that is still salty about legacy cosmetics not being available to console.) So yeah all cosmetics obtained during events should have the means to obtain them make them difficult challenges and call it a day. Who wants to gatekeep a cosmetic piece lol.
whoops I ment to click the smile. Why are votes permanent in polls? lol
And a new one to add!
To store? Yes.
As reward? No. We should get new rewards instead old skins.
I already own the full outfit, but yes it should come to the store. I hate exclusive, limited time things.
As long as they bring Doctor's as well I'm fine with it.