Ah it seems I have...
TO REALLY STRAIN MY EYES TO SEE HOW MANY OF THESE I HAVE LEFT...SOMETIMES THE NUMBER IS BASICALLY INVISIBLE DEPENDING ON QUANTITY T_T
Seems like this could be solved by rotating the image used....just saying.
TO REALLY STRAIN MY EYES TO SEE HOW MANY OF THESE I HAVE LEFT...SOMETIMES THE NUMBER IS BASICALLY INVISIBLE DEPENDING ON QUANTITY T_T
Seems like this could be solved by rotating the image used....just saying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
26?
I'm pretty sure this is accurate.
Almost as if if you're using white text, you should put a black outline around it.
Graphic design 101
Man, I have the exact same problem with Trickster's Caged Heart Shoes addon. Can't tell how many of them I have
I can see the issue.
I just watched that episode again
Oh the irony, a Wraith complaining that something is hard to see clearly…
(lol, ok, I know that sounds salty, but it’s not intended. Purely meant as humor! )