Proyect W
Well I would like to talk about little details that BEhaviour should keep in mind but surely they wont.
If with Proyect W the killer is gonna be wesker according that W of wesker and the camera vigilance its very much of him and Rebecca chambers is gonna be the survivor
( thats the theory)
Will Nemesis say S.T.A.R.S when catching or mori Rebecca? cuz she is one of the members.
Will Wesker say something if he start chase with Chris,jill or even to Claire.
Something like Chriiiiisssss! ( Shout in fury)
Jill Hello old friend smirk
Claire Another Redfield...
Comments
If he doesn't then we riot.
Nemesis should say STARS for Rebecca, voiceline is already in game. It should not be hard to make it trigger for Rebecca too.
And Wesker... Well he has great voice actor, if they make deal with him and get some voiceline, i will fall for him. I don't care others but he should call Chris with his name. If they do that, i will play Chris all week.
The only line he should legally be allowed to say is "YOU WILL GIVE ME AN EGG."
I don't mean to be annoying but you misspelled project
lmao
I really have to replay RE5