New upcoming patch!

Survivor sided? Or killer sided?

This is actual curiosity, because I see a lot of different opinions on here.

Comments

  • I mean, yeah it's killer-sided. They were explicitly aiming for killer-sided. They said as much in the patch notes. I don't even think it's necessarily wrong to be killer-sided, I just think it needed to come with buffs for solo que and nerfs for camping, and it didn't.

  • Im gonna say killer sided for the most part. With the exception of Off the record

    Base kit changes that I think are unnecessary other than the Gen damage on kick and mabye the borrowed time

    Every other base kit change i think is uncalled for and will make playing solo queue even worse of an experience

  • Most of what was given was geared towards killers. The perks were really weird which could make it not toward killers, but overall the changes go for killer.

  • Good changes for the weaker M1 killers holding W against them will be less efficient now since they can close the distance faster it's a small step forward I guess.

    S and A tier killers are stronger now since survs get less distance when hit.

    I still wanted Agitation to be buffed to 20% and brutal strength to 30% to help with the comp predroppers.

  • Everything good was handed to killers and survivors got nothing out of it and nerfed to oblivion (Save for the Off The Record Buff).

  • let's put it this way: we're gonna see a lot of incentives to play survivor after the patch.

  • Obviously we have to see how the update is on the PTB, but I worry about solo survivor being worse.

  • it's fairly balanced. They reworked problem perks on both sides. Majority play survivor so they're only focusing on their negatives.

  • It would be definetely much more easier for me to play killer now, and I already have in mind multiple "OP" perk combos.

    As for survivor (I talk only about SoloQ) it will be complete disaster. It is now a massacre 80% of matches, will be even worse. Build-in BT almost nonexistent (so regular BT have to stay), decisive nerf is a super damaging and entices to tunnel, overall chases will be quicker, camping and tunneling will be more fruitful.

    Meta is shifted, but with new gen regression era (jolt, overcharge, etc) I doubt solos could do any gens. 0K will be absolutely never an option (until you are matched with very-new killer player), it will be 3-4K every match, depending on killer sweat and/or hatch game.