Anyone Noticed The Hook Spawns On Midwich?
There use to be a lot of hooks a few updates back, now there are barely any, and hook spawns have been getting worse, I only had 2 hook spawns downstairs (both located in the hallways) making hooking survivors from the center courtyard impossible.
Survivors, of course, abused this map issue. I only got 6 hooks because survivors kept running over and over to the courtyard, I walked out with a 2K but Im still kind of pissed about it. Funnily enough, this isnt even the only time Ive seen awful hook spawns like it, Ive had people bring Midwich offerings (when Ive played as survivor) just to abuse the awful hook spawns in combination with Breakdown.
Im assuming this issue entirely spawns from locker spawns for the Dredge, since Coldwind has an issue where hooks spawn too close together, I think Midwich has an issue where hooks just straight up dont spawn or spawn in horrible places because of locker spawns. Not too sure, just a theory though.
Comments
Noticed it just today. Lost my last survivor to hatch because they wiggled off. Went down near the 1 broken hook in the area, near top of stairs, and I simply couldn’t make it to another!
I had a similar issue in some instances of the map. Bleeding out solves the issue of you really really want to kill them.