Why is rancor censored?
what in the world does rancor mean anyway?is it an offensive word??
what in the world does rancor mean anyway?is it an offensive word??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So is Leon, so is my country's name, so is meghead, so is myers, so is adam. It is censured because it is.
DrDeepwound censored the other day in chat for me LOL
You'd think the devs would have all game related words on a whitelist but I guess not.
You can't type "sadge" that gets censored or Bill Bill Bill. Had that happen to me last night. A survivor kept saying something that was censored and I finally figured out they were saying that the Rancor in end game was hilarious.
'Phone' is censored along with 'killer'. I don't know why BHVR still continues to use the term killer if they are censoring it in chat. Personally I like the name 'hooker' over killer since they don't actually kill most of the time, the Entity does it for them, but meh.