Buffing chase mechanics alongside nerfing gen speeds?
I'm rather concerned about the base chase buffs, to be honest. Survivors getting less distance from a hit and less value from pallets alongside gens taking longer could very well end up being too much.
Both of these changes amplify the other's effects. Shorter chases means less time able to be spent on generators. Generators taking more time means you have more time to chase. I have a very bad feeling that this will end up being out of hand, and make it too hard for survivors to do anything.
Also, as a side note, please don't buff Bloodlust. It's a mechanic that already isn't liked, and buffing it is not a good idea.
Comments
I agree with most of the chase-oriented changes as they help cut back on shift W. But bloodlust absolutely should not be buffed, I’m with you there.
It's strange that they had a bloodlust-less event, said that disabling it made no difference, then went ahead and buffed it.
Fix the maps, not the consolation prize mechanic.
Bloodlust I agree.
However the other changes I disagree. I actually think they were extremely soft handed and honestly should've been much heavier.