what killer in your opinion has the worst reputation?
as in what killers have you always had a bad experience with without fail
I know a lot of yall are gonna say wraith but as a wraith main i am simply built different
as in what killers have you always had a bad experience with without fail
I know a lot of yall are gonna say wraith but as a wraith main i am simply built different
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, Bubba and Nurse are the obvious answers here.
Spirit hag freddy bubba twins
Nah, Wraith is a classic M1 killer that most (experienced) players are happy to face. But many people dislike my poor Artist :'(
I think there is less hate against Spirit and Freddy since they were nerfed. Blight and Nurse are on the top, cuz bORiNg * adds whiny noises *
Huntress and Trickster are just meh, cuz they are mostly played the same way (proxy/ facecamping and tunneling).
Bubba, and it’s deserved
Leatherface.
Bubba. There's a reason that no one wants to be the first down against him.
Bubba and GF are the two where I definitely assume they're going to play scummy until they don't. It's never a surprise when Kindred shows me Bubba "mysteriously vanish after staying still" or to see a save against GF happen only for the rescuer to end up with a red circle almost instantly. It's a shame since I like versing both of them when they're played more fair/fun, but as is I dread seeing either of them.
Well, I'll exclude Nurse cause obvious reasons.
It's either Bubba, cause there's a 90% chance they'll facecamp their first down and then get more kills with NOED or Trapper, cause they always use the traps that damage you for closing them + auto setup after 30 seconds add on
Trickster bc hes ugly and terribly designed all around. Nurse because shes broken and for the most part, easy to play. It used to be Spirit & Slinger pre nerfs but that changed. Also I'm adding Nemesis & Huntress because I don't like them either
Bubba, no question. It's not even a difficult game. They're just standing in front of the hook 90% of the time and I'm hoping my team doesn't decide to feed him a 4k.
My boy Bubba.
When I was a Legion main everyone cried about Legion, now I main Bubba and all day Bubba this Bubba that.