What happens to currently unlocked perks when the new prestige system rolls out?
I hope this is the right category to ask this on.
I have many killers and survivors at level 50 but not prestiged, will I lose all of the perks if I am not prestiged, will I only get tier 1 perks?
Have they talked about this on a blog post yet?
Comments
I'm pretty sure you're going to keep the perks you've unlocked. Also the amount of BPs you've spent will be translated in prestige amounts, so if you have enough to be P3 you'll have them T3 even on the characters who don't have them unlocked already.
You keep all the perks and items you have already unlocked, unless you decide to prestige before the update. If you do that, you won't be able to recover all lost perks and items. So yeah you keep all progression with that Killer.
I hope you don’t lose them since it would suck to lose access to all of your teachables that you have already unlocked.