meth'd up pinball

so im trying to play blight and man i need some help. although ive only been using level 1 blight, im having trouble getting hits. i keep going too far to the side around corners to hit and i need some advice and to know what maps are his worst so i can figure out whether using his ability will be worth it

Comments

  • Well firstly I recommend watching lilithomen on yt or ttv. Secondly you can try turning then hitting and turning to get that extra turning. I recommend staying away from plague bile and umbra salts (unless you're using the adrenalin vial but thats a whole other can of worms) as they mess up your muscle memory.

  • @Trex_Crazy said:

    Well firstly I recommend watching lilithomen on yt or ttv. Secondly you can try turning then hitting and turning to get that extra turning. I recommend staying away from plague bile and umbra salts (unless you're using the adrenalin vial but thats a whole other can of worms) as they mess up your muscle memory.

    thanks